Installing Oracle 10g - DIM - 00019: Create service error

From: <pierreyves.dion_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Jun 2006 08:53:08 -0700

Hi all
During the installing of Oracle 10g , i have the following error message :
DIM - 00019: Create service error
O/S Error: (OS 1073) The specified service already exists.

Can someone help me to resolve this error? (I made the installation with admin account and he is a member of OR-DBA
Thanks
PY Received on Fri Jun 09 2006 - 10:53:08 CDT