Re: Query occasionally returning empty results in 8i

From: Anurag Varma <avoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Jun 2006 05:42:09 -0700

BoukeB wrote:
-snip--
> Thanks, will do. We are waiting for the moment that the problem occurs.
> The problem will occur for a period of time (hours) and disappear
> again. We will trace the query and check the execution path.

You might want to post the explain plan and snippet of relevant trace on the above statements (even if the problem is not happening right now)
Also state what users is .. a view .. table .. synonym to a ..?

And probably you need to look into why that high open_cursors value is there.

Anurag Received on Fri Jun 09 2006 - 07:42:09 CDT