Re: Oracle + Java book

From: <kuassi.mensah_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Jun 2006 14:45:16 -0700

Matthias,
If you are looking for a recent book on Oracle database and Java, I'd recommend my soon-to-be released boo on:

- Java-in-the-database
- Oracle JDBC
- Oracle SQLJ
- JPublisher
- Database Web Services
- Real Life applications putting everything together
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1555583296/

A draft of the sample chapter is available @http://www.oracle.com/technology/books/pdfs/mensah_ch1.pdf

Kuassi, http://db360.blogspot.com/