Re: Bizarre index creation - something wrong?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 7 Jun 2006 14:22:38 -0700

Paul wrote:
> I was wondering whether that was new after 8 or what. THanks for the
> docco link - it doesn't appear to be visible from the Oracle site
> directly.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page at tahiti.oracle.com. After clicking on the last link, scroll down to "Previously Released Documentation." Not real obvious, until after you've done it (assuming they don't change it... and that the links work).

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
RIP Billy Preston.  Beatles AND Stones, wow.