Please inform about oracle dba daily work

From: peter <hhh.database_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Jun 2006 14:02:09 -0700

Hello DBAs,

I just want to know, what is the daily work of any DBA in a company. Whereas I know Monitor Tablespaces, Indexes, Alert File, Backup ( Through Script ) and archive files ( destination full or not ), make users, grant privs to them, check the problem of clients. Is there anything else what a DBA does daily. Whereas I know performance tuning is not daily work because in most of companies, they have scripts for that. Please tell me is there anything else what a part of DBA daily schedule.

Thank You in advance Received on Wed Jun 07 2006 - 16:02:09 CDT