Re: Bizarre index creation - something wrong?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 7 Jun 2006 11:22:09 -0700

Paulie wrote:

> Ah, OK, now I understand. They want to have a known named
> index rather than a system name monstrosity.
>
> Does create constraint not work on 7? Anybody know where I
> can get docs on 7? TIA.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/oracle7.html

As far as working on aboriginal, age-old, antediluvian, antiquated, antique, archaic, bygone, cast-off, crumbling, dated, decayed, done, démodé, early, erstwhile, former, hackneyed, hoary, immemorial, late, moth-eaten, of old, of yore, old-fashioned, old-time, olden, oldfangled, once, onetime, original, outdated, outmoded, passé, past, primeval, primitive, primordial, pristine, quondam, relic, remote, rusty, sometime, stale, superannuated, time-worn, traditional, unfashionable, unoriginal, venerable, worn-out software... charge more!

Note that the commit; in your script is unnecessary. DDL does a commit before and after the DDL.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"This bug has been hijacked for something different to the problem I