Re: How to avoid soft parses with ADO

From: Tzanko <tzanko.tzanev_at_strategicthought.com>
Date: 6 Jun 2006 04:02:36 -0700

Thanks for the reply.
My session_ casched_cursor is set to 0, which I understand is default and is actually 50. I can monitor that each session caches up to 50 cursors. I will try raising this a bit.
I use the same user to connect to the database and it is my understanding that synonyms will not help. Can you please send me a link to 1012049. I have Metalink access, but could not find it.

many thanks, Tzanko Received on Tue Jun 06 2006 - 06:02:36 CDT