Re: Migrating from Oracle to Derby

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 17:21:49 GMT

Raga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any freeware/shareware tool to help in migrating from Oracle
> to Derby ?
>
> Thanks.

Derby, CT? That's where I live! Well, welcome to New England, where we walk around in tall hats and hunt for turkeys, ducks and wabbits. You don't have to give up Oracle if you're moving to Derby, there is no city ordinance mandating such a thing. Be vewy, vewy caweful!

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com