Re: A transactionally consistent view on real-time data with MicroStrategy

From: Valentin Minzatu <valentinminzatu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Jun 2006 01:14:57 -0700

I hope I got your problem right: you need a consistent view of multiple tables at a specific point in time.
As far as I can remember, flashback query is supposed to allow an application to query data at a specific point in time. I have to admit that I have not used it and it has been a while since I read about it, but it sounds like a good candidate solution to this kind of problem.

Valentin Received on Sun Jun 04 2006 - 03:14:57 CDT