Re: OEM Grid Control 10.1 can't add database target

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 05:50:35 GMT

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 16:37:10 -0700, Ranko.Mosic_at_gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
> OEM Grid Control 10.1 and databases to be monitored ( also 10.1) are on
> the same node.
> Databases are not showing up in list of targets ( emctl config agent
> listttargets ).
> Targets shoud be discovered automatically. When I try "add database
> target" none are found.
> "Manually add" comes back with "Connection refused"
>
> Any suggestions ?

In cases like that, I swear, curse and use the f-word lavishly. It doesn't help but it does make me feel better. I also log a TAR, which sometimes helps and regularly causes me to practice swearing and cursing as well. As a foreigner, I am really concerned about the quality of my @#$%! English.

--
http://www.mgogala.com