Schma for XML Type in Oracle

From: sk <s_at_dfsdfdesign.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:05:58 GMT

We are thinking of putting xml document in oracle's xml type field as a metadata for the system, so that we can
have flexibility on the metadata structure.

How the schema of this item can be defined for a particular record so that when I insert or update the xml it can also be validated?

SK Received on Fri Jun 02 2006 - 05:05:58 CDT