Re: Retrieve size of db objects

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 1 Jun 2006 13:54:59 -0700

Tony wrote:
> Mark C. Stock wrote:
> > The Oracle Reference manual lists all the data dictionary views, where such
> > information can be found
>
> Thanks Mark. That answers my question.
>
> Tony

You might also google about for scripts that already do it. If you have metalink access, see
https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/f?p=130:3:847863089350209367::::p3_database_id,p3_docid,p3_show_header,p3_show_help,p3_black_frame,p3_font:NOT,131704.1,1,1,1,helvetica

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"My pants are off and the Lesbians are waiting!" - Kathy Griffin