Re: database projects for fresher's training

From: wannabe DBA <nasser.ali_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Jun 2006 04:35:28 -0700

However if u wish to teach them the DBA job then:

  1. Ask them to install Oracle 10g on a single server and a RAC too.
  2. Teach them Backup and Recovery Fundamentals via simulated case studies. Thomas Kyte talks at length about some of this stuff.
  3. Performance issues and troubleshooting.

Can give us more of an idea of what the aims and objectives of the training is?