Shutdown abort and then I Lost Redo log files

From: peter <hhh.database_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Jun 2006 04:07:51 -0700

Hello DBAs,

My database is in Archivelog and I have user manage backup. Now I lost my redo log files and my database is also shutdown abort. Now when try to open database I cannot do that........ when I try to do "Recover database until cancel" I find "Recover success but need more recovery to be consistent datafile "c:\oracle.....\system01.dbf" error.
after that I cann't do "Alter database open resetlogs". Please help me

to recover my database from this stage.....................

Thank You Received on Thu Jun 01 2006 - 06:07:51 CDT