ODBC/Windows Client

From: J Huntley Palmer <jhp_at_dontspam.spam>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:14:02 -0400

What is the best way to get a minimalist Oracle ODBC install on Windows without all the extra management and programmer addons from the client CD?

I tried the instaclient selection but that didn't install much, not even the ODBC drivers.

I would also need tnsping and the sql*net subsystem and whatever the ODBC driver needs but thats all.

Thanks Received on Wed May 31 2006 - 14:14:02 CDT