Re: Primary platform and order of release

From: gbarbour <gbarbour_at_csc>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:56:54 +0100

"Evan" <eehrenh_at_comcast.net> wrote in message news:e5i5in$r1m$1_at_leto.cc.emory.edu...
>I need to know which platform is used for Oracle's development and what is
>the order of patch releases?

An aside.
I have just attended a Microsoft roadshow where they demonstrated MS Office, Vista etc.
They said, (them remember, not me ...) ->  "We are negotiating with Oracle at this time, technically and politically, to make the new Windows Operating Systems the main platform of choice for the Oracle Database".
It was obvious that they were pretty proud of this, all though it was probably meaningless to 99% of their audience at that roadshow. Shabble. Received on Wed May 31 2006 - 03:56:54 CDT