Re: Job never start based on schedule

From: Resant <resant_v_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 30 May 2006 19:10:22 -0700

I've successfully alter system, and my all jobs are able to run now. But I just wonder, after install Oracle already, 'cause the default job_queue_processes parameter is zero, do we should change that parameter manually with alter system in order the jobs are able to run? Or there's another configuration setting that should I do, which is related to job or else after install oracle?

Thanks a lot Received on Tue May 30 2006 - 21:10:22 CDT