Re: Oracle istore

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 30 May 2006 14:18:06 -0700

Prabhuv:

Please do not post jobs here. There is a place for that: comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

You are in violation of this groups charter. Practically speaking, that means a lot of people are looking at your post going "gee, I guess that person is too stupid to deal with my career." Is that really worth it even if you get a score?

You can make the best of this increasingly bad situation by apologizing and posting in the proper place.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.dbaoracle.net/readme-cdos.htm#subj3