Re: No bravery --- OMLET source code is posted for free

From: gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: 30 May 2006 08:39:55 -0700

Chuck wrote:
> No condemnation of 9/11 though. Typical islamo fascist attitude. And you
> wonder why everyone else in the world hates muslims.

Didn't really want to get involved in this in this forum, however... the attrocity of 9/11 commited against the good people of America by a handful of lunatics (Muslim or otherwise) was obscene.

However, your inflammatory and ill-conceived post really does nothing to further the American cause other than alienate potential allies and sympathisers (Muslim or otherwise). To suggest that all Muslims are the same is as bad as suggesting that all white Americans are like George Bush. i.e. ignorant, war-mongering and intolerant empire-builders. Bill Hicks (RIP) got it right: you're like the bullies of the world.

Your war was based on nothing. It was also illegal.

Tell me how you preach your higher moral ground to the innocent people of Iraq while you shoot and bomb innocent civilian children. Surely you can see that even the most reasonably-minded Iraqi would have trouble squaring up your actions with what happened in New York almost five years ago.

For the record, as you're so interested in sterotype, I am English and white with no particular religious faith. Received on Tue May 30 2006 - 10:39:55 CDT