Problems with OUI......anyone ever see this?

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 30 May 2006 08:31:55 -0700

Hi All,

We are trying to upgrade our 9.2.0.5 on AIX 5L to 9.2.0.7. We want to run the installer in non-interactive mode. We receive this error message:

Error:*** Alert: Invalid staging area. There are no top level components for IBM SP AIX available for installation in this staging area. ***

Anyone ever see that? One thing that stands out is that about 4 months ago we did a 10g trial install, then removed it. Could something be left over that is causing this??

Thanks in advance. Received on Tue May 30 2006 - 10:31:55 CDT