Re: confuse in latch and Slow Connection problem

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 29 May 2006 06:22:19 -0700

peter wrote:
> Sir,
>
> Thank You for Latch Answer, Actually I was confuse in it but now I
> understand.
> 2nd question was asked in my Interview. Version was 9.2.0.6.0 and it
> was taking nearly 4-6 min. to connect. They asked wat is the problem
> with Architecture and wat should a DBA do in this situation.Pls
> Help......

Interesting that you want us to answer YOUR interview questions ...

Obviously if you can't answer this one you are not qualified to accept the position for which you were interviewing. And, apparently, the interviewers aren't qualified, either, if this is all they gave you of this hypothetical situation:

Was this locally?? Was this from a client?? The information lacking in this question is just as important as the information presented.

So, obviously they gave you MORE information than you chose to present here. And you ask US to answer incomplete questions from your job interview. You had the entire question, with all pertinent information, and you couldn't answer it. Now you present less than half of the question and expect others to mystically provide correct responses.

Possibly you should consider another career.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon May 29 2006 - 08:22:19 CDT