Re: confuse in latch and Slow Connection problem

From: peter <hhh.database_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 May 2006 05:47:51 -0700

Sir,

Thank You for Latch Answer, Actually I was confuse in it but now I understand.
2nd question was asked in my Interview. Version was 9.2.0.6.0 and it was taking nearly 4-6 min. to connect. They asked wat is the problem with Architecture and wat should a DBA do in this situation.Pls Help...... Received on Mon May 29 2006 - 07:47:51 CDT