How find default tablespace of partitioned tables?

From: <schonlinner_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 May 2006 04:40:39 -0700

Hi,

Database: Oracle 10.1.0.4

How can I find out the default tablespace of a partitioned table? Querying user_tab_partitions I can find out on which tablespace each partition currently is.

But there's a "default tablespace" for partitioned tables, which I can change after creating the table using the command:

alter table xxx modify default attributes tablespace yyy

How can I find out that default tablespace? I did not see any dictionary table which contains that information...

Best regards,
  Alex Received on Mon May 29 2006 - 06:40:39 CDT