Multi Language Support in Oracle

From: Espire-Oracle <gurudeo123_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 May 2006 21:48:06 -0700

Dear all,

I want technical help for the issue as explained below:

We have developed one application in Oracle 7.x, Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5 and Pro*c. The application is in English language.

Now, as per new requirement, we want this in Korean Language means data should be stored in Korean/English language. Only screen labels should be in English language. We have some existing countries which use this application in English language and some new countries require both local (for this case Korean) and English language.

Kindly suggest what need to be done in Database side and in Application side so that we can act accordingly.

Regards,
Gurudeo Received on Sun May 28 2006 - 23:48:06 CDT