Re: Database Creation in Windows (9i)

From: Adley <adley194_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 May 2006 17:04:19 -0700

Hi all,

Thanks for the input. I did solve the problem by using GUI dbca. I don't know what went wrong because the trace file has been deleted by my colleague. But I guess Windows just have to use GUI :D

Dear Terry,
It was not EMPORARY :D Thanks for letting me know the typos and sorry if that confused anyone.

Dear Shahnaz,
Well, even though theoretically that is the full correct syntax, usually nothing went wrong even though I just stopped at TEMP without mentioning the TEMPFILE clause. However, I'll try your suggestion. Thanks.

=adley= Received on Sun May 28 2006 - 19:04:19 CDT