confuse in latch and Slow Connection problem

From: peter <hhh.database_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 May 2006 10:30:42 -0700

hello DBAs,

I think latch is private memory taken in SGA by each user while working on database. Is it Correct.
And
As Soon as I tried to connect to my database by any user on network, it is taking much time whereas my network and database are working properly. What can be the problem here, because after connection there is no problem in performance.Pls help......

Thank You Received on Sun May 28 2006 - 12:30:42 CDT