Re: Is Remote Import in Oracle Possible?

From: Milind <milindkanetkar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 May 2006 09:48:35 -0700

Will opening a OracleNet port on my PC help me in importing the prod.dmp file on to my Laptop?

I have already taken the import from the production server called prod.dmp and copied the file on my PC. Now I want to import this file from the PC on to my laptop. Received on Sun May 28 2006 - 11:48:35 CDT