Oracle 9i rac with AIX Hacmp

From: Dax <daxesh2113_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 May 2006 04:11:23 -0700

Dear All,

we are going to install oracle 9i RAC with AIX 5.3 and HACMP 5.2, I have configure AIX and HACMP. My hacmp work fine. When i start the oracle instllation it don't show the node selection page. But thru the oracle lsnodes command give the list of my node in cluster. Also i can install oracle without cluster. It will install without any problem. Also after the install i have try to create database thru dbca command in dbca it show the selection for cluster database or single node database. but, it will not work bcoz of oracle rac related package is not install in oracle. so, any one know what is the root cause of the problem. pls. help me to resolve the same. Received on Sun May 28 2006 - 06:11:23 CDT