Statspack reading problem

From: peter <hhh.database_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 May 2006 13:26:23 -0700

hello DBAs,

Pls guide me any site where I can read all details of STATSPACK. if any parameter is increasing then wat, if it is decreasing then wat is going on with database. I already have "High Performance tuning with STATSPACK". but it describe only view of perfstat not conditions like if parameters is increasing or decreasing.

Thank You Received on Sat May 27 2006 - 15:26:23 CDT