Re: No bravery --- OMLET source code is posted for free

From: Not an Oracle XG Fan <j196325_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 May 2006 01:29:30 -0700

Amjad Daoud is a spammer. He constantly posts to comp.databases.oracle.server with Oracle XG and Omlet crap. I wish he would go away.

Please don't reply to this troll, it only produces more spam.

YOUR comments to the OP irks me however.

> No surprise that he posts his racist and anti-American propaganda from

What he posts may be anti-American, may be propaganda, and may be racist, but you can understand his perspective.

For example ...
a) American atrocities conducted in Abu Ghraib prison are fact. b) There are no WMD in Iraq - justification for your Bush's war does not exist. Fact.
c) American subcontracting of torture via "extraordinary rendition across European borders" is fact.
d) Detention of illegal combatants (whatever they are) at Guantanamo bay without legal representation, monitoring by the UN, or the Red Cross is fact.

In recent times it is hard at times not to be anti-American !

Martin Malik