Oracle Jinitiator for Linus RH

From: <trucker_at_mitpan.com>
Date: 26 May 2006 15:28:29 -0700

I am still trying to figure our if Oracle will ever release a Jinitiator for Linux. I have seen a few forums out there where people have tried to use Suns JRE to trick this into happeneing but I have not seen any resolution yet. They have been talking about this for awhile...

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/forms/htdocs/10g/clientsod_forms10g.html Received on Fri May 26 2006 - 17:28:29 CDT