Re: Oracle Techno-functional - 10 positions

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 26 May 2006 14:16:32 -0700

Comments embedded.
luckystarduke wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> We have the following requirement.

Tell you what: you follow our requirement and we'll possibly think about yours.

> Please send matching profiles along with the Rate expectations,
> Availability and Contact Details of the Candidate for the same.

Your profile obviously doesn't match that which we expect.

> Oracle Techno-functional - 10 positions open with experience on OM &
> AR, all positions are in West Coast.

The West Coast of which country?

> Rate:- Open

Oh, goodie, I can ask for $1000 per hour ...

> Overall skillset required
>
> · Good verbal and written communication skills

Gee, you missed that boat.

> Please send your hot candidates ...

I suppose you'll want swimsuit pictures...

> It would also be great if you could answer the following questions for
> us:

1. What is your home phone number? We'd hate to bother you at the office for such trivial pursuits.

2. What time, usually, do you eat dinner? We'd hate for you to sit idly chewing when you could be talking with us.

3. Do you have Caller ID? We need to know so you won't let the phone ring and ring ...

4. Is there another phone number where you may be contacted? We know you'll get tired of us calling you at home.

5. How many minutes, per month, does your cellphone plan provide? We can be quite chatty.

6. What is your cellphone number? There is nothing better to pass the time than a nice, long solicitous phone call when you're stuck in traffic. Or at a nice restaurant. Or at the movies.

> If you need more information on the same please feel free to contact me
> for further information at i_puka_at_kissmya$$.com.

We look forward to calling you.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri May 26 2006 - 16:16:32 CDT