Re: Everywhere

From: <jbmorla_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 May 2006 00:33:48 -0700

So it looks like one has to emulate rowids with an auto-increment column.
I try to imagine a 1 million rows table, with a primary key, which yields a mighty index,
and a unique pseudo_rowid column, with another mighty index..well well well

I wonder if Oracle Corp having purchased InnoDb, will implement rowids in the near future.

Many thanks for your reply, I didn't know the keyword+keyword search feature in Google.

Cheeri-ooh :-) Received on Wed May 24 2006 - 02:33:48 CDT