Oracle Report Writer Requirement

From: luckystarduke <aragorn_lucky_star_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 May 2006 13:15:42 -0700

We have the following requirements.

Please send matching Profiles along with the contact details, availability, location (local candidates preferred) and Rates.

Position1:- Oracle Report Writer is the first priority- we can fill this job immediately if we find the right candidate Duration:- 6 mos .

Location:- Downtown Chicago.

Rate:- Open

Details:-

First and foremost must have excellent communication skills.

Do Oracle Report Writing with Discoverer XL version 6i.

They are going to be replacing this tool with XML Publisher but they need replace someone NOW!
The current consultant doesn't have enough experience with this new tool and they would like to replace them with someone else with more experience that is stronger with Discoverer XL 6i. That is willing to learn the new XML Publisher.
They will be writing reports for these modules. If they have experience with these modules they will know the tables and writing the reports will be easier for them.
Preferred Skills:- Candidate who has experience with the Order mgmt and Learning Mgmt modules in Oracle will be preferred.

If you need more information on the same please feel free to contact me at renuka_at_klmss.com. Received on Tue May 23 2006 - 15:15:42 CDT