Re: setting up enterprise manager for asm instance

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 16:19:53 +0200

On 21 May 2006 05:52:10 -0700, "steph" <stephan0h_at_yahoo.de> wrote:

>Maybe someone can point me in the right direction with this problem ...
>and if you only want to tell me that i should read the manuals more
>thoroughly - please point me to the book and page :-)

Looking up the error 1109 on http://tahiti.oracle.com isn't that difficult, isn't it?
As it wouldn't probably have been to look into your alert<sid>.log why the database didn't start, and what exactly happened. It would have assisted you more in troubleshooting than placing a blanket post here.
But I agree posting here is definitely more easy than looking in manuals: you can sit back and have others do *your* work.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA