can't access oracle

From: Raghu <Raghu.Mohindru_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 May 2006 03:42:46 -0700

i have installed oracle 8i on Windows XP Pro. After installing oracle ,i easily accessed sql plus with scott and tiger as username and password. but the next day when i turned on my pc, it was not accepting the same username and password. It shows wrong keyword entered. So please tell me what to do. Received on Sun May 21 2006 - 05:42:46 CDT