Oracle10g crash with nfs-mounted datafiles

From: A. Fuentes <alvarofuentes_at_austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 04:40:44 GMT

Hello Fellow Oracle Users:

We have an AIX System which has the Oracle datafiles in nfs-mounted file systems, and are experiencing an ORA-00600 crash. We have other AIX systems running Oracle10g similarly tunned, and we never have seen this Oracle crash.

From the alert log:

ORA-27301
ORA-00600 Internal Error Code, arguments [kslgetl:1]

Also, some other times, we have:

ORA-00600 Internal error code, arguments [kcbzwb_2] [5904] [676] [] []

Any info about what may be causing this crash will be greatly appreciated?

Thanks in advance,

  1. Fuentes