Creating Error Log table

From: <jthlcf_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 May 2006 21:16:09 -0700

Hi guys I am new to PL/SQL and trying to create an error event table that logs errors, naturally. I was wondering if you can help a newb to , yes LOL create TABLE like this. The difficulty that i have is in the following code that i use in ISQL

CREATE TABLE EVENT_ERROR(
row_id ROWID,
table_name VARCHAR2(20),
filter_id NUMBER,
date_time DATE,
action NUMBER(1) CHECK (action IN (2,3,4))

I get the following error:

action NUMBER(1) CHECK (action IN (2,3,4))

                                                                 *

ERROR at line 6:
ORA-00907: missing right parenthesis

Anyone able to point me to wats wrong? Thanks heaps Received on Fri May 19 2006 - 23:16:09 CDT