Re: V$SESSION cache buffers chains latch row_wait columns 10g

From: <bdurrettccci_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 May 2006 10:31:33 -0700

Please disregard the previous SQL. I fooled myself into thinking that the V$session view related a wait on a cache buffers chains latch to the particular buffer that was being accessed. This does not appear to be the case. I do not believe that there is a way to directly relate a wait on that latch to the buffer being accessed.