how to retrieve CLOB data?

From: krish <vardhviyasa_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 May 2006 07:05:50 -0700

Hi :

I have a table with 4 columns and one column is CLOB datatype. Now I would like to fetch the information from all columns along with CLOB. I worked with other codings like php/ASP/ by using ADO, DBMS_LOB packages, OCI interfaces but I didn't write stored procudure to fetch CLOB data. please give me some inputs how to fetch the CLOB data.

Thanks in advance.
-kr Received on Thu May 18 2006 - 09:05:50 CDT