Oracle 9i FGA

From: Sylvestre <Sylvestre_at_world.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 23:41:03 +0200

Hello

In Oracle 10g doc, it is mentionned that we can't have more than 256 policies by objects,but in 9i there is no trace of this limit, has I have some problem with policies wich don't work and as we have 282
policies enabled, I wander if this limit apply to 9i ?

Thank you Received on Tue May 16 2006 - 16:41:03 CDT