Re: using NetApp flexclones with RAC (Oracle 10gR2)

From: impslayer <impslayer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 May 2006 01:47:47 -0700

Matthias Hoys skrev:

> You are getting repetitive - how about something new and original ? :-)

I know I shouldn't care, but this Xg retard is one of the two trolls I actually get annoyed with. Him and Xah Lee, even though Xah Lee obviously is a far superior troll... I'll try to never write about him again, but I also wanted to say I really feel for those here that get disturbed replies from him. The 'net surely is a wonderful thing, not always though.

    /impslayer Received on Tue May 16 2006 - 03:47:47 CDT