Standby Database - convert working standby to primary

From: Gump <phefford_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 May 2006 23:39:28 -0700

If I have a primary database and a physical standby database in a Data Guard configuration, is it possible to turn off the data guard configuration and convert the physical standby database into a fully operational database, leaving me with two databases operating independantly? Received on Tue May 16 2006 - 01:39:28 CDT