Easy in SQL Server. How do you do this in Oracle?

From: Chad <chad.dokmanovich_at_unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:29:12 -0400

I am a Oracle noobie in every sense of the word.

I intend to write a client app where all the db I/O is done in Stored procedures. In Sql Server, I wouldve written a stored procedure like this to return the results of two queries to the client app:

CREATE PROCEDURE HelloWorld As
BEGIN
 SELECT * FROM HELLO
 SELECT * FROM WORLD
END (Feel free to test by substituting HELLO and WORLD with any other table names)

How does one does this in Oracle?

Could I please have an example that works? I have asked this question from others but I can't get error-free code. Surely this can't be a hard thing to do? Received on Mon May 15 2006 - 11:29:12 CDT