how to obtain grants for a specific user by reading systables

From: Dietmar Brueckmann <dietmar.brueckmann_at_lycos.de>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 08:21:54 +0200

Hi,

the subject says all

to collect the synonyms I do
SELECT SYNONYM_NAME, TABLE_OWNER, TABLE_NAME FROM SYS.ALL_SYNONYMS d, SYS.ALL_OBJECTS oo

WHERE d.OWNER IN ('XYZ_USER')
  AND d.TABLE_OWNER=oo.OWNER
  AND d.TABLE_NAME =oo.OBJECT_NAME

  AND oo.OBJECT_TYPE IN ('TABLE', 'VIEW')

but how is it to do for grants. Probable I treated google with the wrong questions - I didn't found an answer.

--
Best regards
Dietmar Brueckmann