Re: no able to "set autotrace on" pls chk error

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 03:09:15 GMT

On Sun, 14 May 2006 15:17:06 -0700, DA Morgan wrote:

> PS: Very bad form to grant CONNECT and RESOURCE. Learn to use specific
> system and object privileges and/or create your own roles.

Especially bad thing is to grant resource. I believe it still implies grant to UNLIMITED TABLESPACE, which empowers the recipient to create anything anywhere. Also, there is no reason to allow the end-users to create their own objects of any kind.
In other words, it's less about the form, more about the substance.

--
http://www.mgogala.com