Circumcize Oracle 9i! ;-)

From: Anton Meier <Anton.Meier_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 13:45:55 +0200

Hi,

for my studies, I have to install a Oracle 9i on my Pc. All I really need is a sql plus window to test my PL/SQL Procedures and stuff.

Therefore, I would like to limit Oracle as much as possible - A regular installation eats up all my HD and memory space - and in generall I don't really want all this stuff Oracle wants me to install.

Can you give me a hint which parts I really have to install to get a properly running SQL Plus window to check out PL / SQL?

To you guys working for Oracle:
PLEASE add an option "minimal memory and hdd usage"!!!

Cheers,

Anton Received on Sat May 13 2006 - 06:45:55 CDT