Re: Web Hosts for Express Edition

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:00:45 -0400

"John Scott" <XjesX_at_Xshellprompt.netX> wrote in message news:4cgp22F15cs16U1_at_individual.net...
:>
: > looks a lot better than some templates I've seen!
: >
: > have you written any papers on setting up and managing your own Apex
: > templates? -- I know Oracle has one, but some real-world cases would be
: > helpful.
: >
: > ++ mcs
:
: No I haven't written any papers on that, although I am currently
: working on a theme which uses CSS heavily to define the layout (so it's
: a bit of a breakaway from the standard table based templates).
:
: If I get a chance I'll do a write up on creating templates from scratch.
:
: Did you see the write up Scott Spendolini did on converting an existing
: corporate UI into ApEx? Here's a link to one of the articles -
:
: http://www.orablogs.com/scott/archives/001189.html
:
: John.
:

nice reference, thanks. Received on Thu May 11 2006 - 08:00:45 CDT