Re: How about tailredo?

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 10 May 2006 16:06:40 -0700

Teaching and real time debugging are indeed possible uses for such a utility. I always thought it would be better if the log miner application was a separate utility that ran independent of the database rather than ran from within the database. But Daniel since your school seems to use current versions I think you need a 10g version of the utility unlike those of us doomed to always have to lag a version or two or three behind.