Re: JDBC Connection problem ORA-12505 SID does not exist

From: brent <brent.ryan_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 May 2006 10:28:11 -0700

Yes, the host 1 and host 2 are real host names like myhost1.edu and myhost2.edu.

The JDBC connection is not even using the tnsnames.ora file. It's only using the SID to connect. Once I get some information from the DBA on the listener.ora,etc... I'll have more insight. I think the problem is on the database setup side. Received on Tue May 09 2006 - 12:28:11 CDT